Influx is a fully remote, global leader in ‘Support as a Service,’ elastic, pay-as-you-go support teams. Influx is a fast-growing company with operations across the globe. We are passionate about efficiency in delivering customer support for our clients and we welcome others with the same passion for streamlining processes to join us.
- You will manage our night shift operations which means your working hours will be from 4 pm to 12 am EAT
- Creating proactive plans and strategies to ensure your organization meet growth targets in all aspects, foreseeing potential obstacles and opportunities long before they arrive
- Setting the vision for the team and consistently delivering high-quality services for the client by ensuring the operation is running smoothly and continuously improved.
- Build and maintain a high standard organization team member by selecting people and testing their aptitude, manage, coach and develop a number of senior staff, with a focus on managing employee performance
- Establish critical success factors for the team and ensure the team has a plan in place to achieve the success factors.
- Accountable for exceeding profitability targets plus accurate and timely forecasting and reporting of progress variables.
- Motivate and empower teams to create a positive and creative culture for your team to collaborate, well perform, continue to learn and grow.
- Drive future growth by matching the career development forecasts to growth in sales and revenue to ensure there’s enough talent for growth needs.
- Liaising with other delivery directors to ensure continuous communication.
- Drive results collaboratively with other parties (HR, Sales, etc)
What we are looking for
- 7+ years experience in managing managers preferably in the logistics industry. A master's degree is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with the capability of leading direct and matrix teams in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in a Customer Success, or similarly focused environment, would be beneficial but candidates displaying the right attributes will also be considered.
- Proven record in delivering an end to end multi-year transformation programs with multiple workstreams.
- Experience in turning ideas into services and delivering them into markets and managing them excellently.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and hands-on environment (experience in a start-up is an advantage)
- Knowledge of P&L management, forecasting process and activities, people management principles, professional development, progression planning, and talent management.
What We Offer
- A work-from-home arrangement, which provides some flexibility to a degree
- An international team that embraces a growth mindset as well as the importance of coaching. You will grow with us!
- A set of international clients with high standards of excellence
- A growing company (and industry), which poses challenges as well as opportunities