We are looking for an organized floor manager to supervise all floor activity including assisting customers, monitoring staff, and managing inventory. The Floor Manager is responsible for ensuring that all floor requirements are met. To be successful as a floor manager you should have excellent interpersonal skills and be highly organized.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:2 years
• Diploma or higher F&B Related course
• Must have held a similar position or acted as a floor supervisor for a period of 1 year+
• Results-driven and totally accountable
• Must have thorough food and beverage knowledge with a special focus on customer satisfaction and a real passion for service
• Good communication skills Computer skills i.e Microsoft Office knowledge Ms Office, Ms Excel
• Good training skills to undertake regular refresher training for staff and observe floor standards.
• Basic menu knowledge with bar knowledge.
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Great Planning and organizational skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured