Front Office Manager Position Available in 4-Star Hotel, Nakasero
JOIN OUR FAMILY
We are looking for the Front Office Manager who will ensure guests receive a heartwarming welcome and coordinate all front office activities including reservations & guest relations.
“The reception is the heart of any hotel, it is the core efficient functioning of this department that coordinated the success of the guest experience.”
Portray a positive hotel image at the reception with a clean organized lobby, piped music and professional reception staff at the desk.
Train, supervise and support all office staff to excel in their roles.
Increase Room & Banquet Sales through upselling to walk-ins for rooms & banquets ensuring no guests leaves fairway without a confirmed booking and maximizing revenue.
Make safety and security of guests and their valuables a highly priority by protecting their privacy & briefing them on the safety protocols.
Treat every guest complaint as an opportunity to improve and swiftly ensuring no re-occurrence in the future. The ability to improve the experience of a complaining guest is a challenge you must desire.
• A pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead a team.
• Solid customer service approach with capacity to efficiently deal with complaints.
• You’re persuasive in the most pleasant way possible and can sell rooms at good rates even in your sleep.
• Passion for guest service and inspire others while at it.
• Ability to motivate your team and ensure they are engaged.
• Great Training skills and can give constructive feedback where needed; you will be responsible for training your team
• Excellent communication and listening skills; are able to receive feedback
• Good judgment and always finds smart & elegant solutions to complex problems.
• Great organizational and multi-tasking skills, Efficient in Problem solving and troubleshooting emergencies.
• The ability to get any task done, in the shortest amount of time, by putting in the hard work and research for an optimal outcome.
• Extreme curiosity and desire to acquire deep understanding of tasks assigned.
• Are good with computers and able to learn new hotel software quickly.
• A diploma in Hotel Management or bachelor’s degree is an added advantage, High results in any degree is recommended.
• Proven 4 years work experience in a similar leadership role in any comparable industry.
Exceptional service: We understand that every encounter with guests can be an opportunity to show them our excellent customer service and to meet their needs.
Teamwork & Passion: We believe that working together makes us stronger and helps us accomplish our tasks faster and more accurately.
Growth & learning: I acknowledge that I am not perfect and that I can always learn more through my colleagues, my leaders, on the job training or professional certification.
Integrity & respect : We operate in an ethical manner at all times and do not steal, cheat or be rude to one another
Ownership: I treat all visitors to Fairway as I would a visitor within my own home.
A Competitive Package will be negotiated based on the experience and skills of the applicant.
If you feel this describes you, send your cover letter and curriculum vitea to email@example.com, or drop off your CV not later than (November 20th)