Our client, a high end Restaurant and Bar in Kampala, is looking for the expertise of a General Manager.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
The General Manager will be based in Kampala at a restaurant which offers a unique concept in entertainment and a wide range of quality local and international food and beverages. The Manager’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to; maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. He/she will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. The ideal candidate a minimum of 10 years in the hospitality industry.
• Manage and oversee the entire Restaurant and Bar operations.
• Deliver superior and excellent guest/client services.
• Plan and develop client loyalty programs.
• Plan new and update existing menus.
• Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy.
• Engage customers and respond efficiently to customer queries and complaints.
• Organize and supervise employee shifts.
• Manage and lead staff (team).
• Hire new employee, Train and evaluate staff.
• Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
• Manage restaurant supplies.
• Control costs and minimize wastage.
• Nurture a positive working environment and motivate staff.
• Monitor operations and initiate corrective action.
• Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales
• Relevant Degree/ diploma.
• 5 Years of working experience as a restaurant general manager or similar role.
• 5 Years of experience customer service management.
• Extensive food/alcohol knowledge.
• Computer literacy.
• Familiar with restaurant management software.
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Team player.
• Good time management skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kes 75,000
Other Benefits: Accommodation
Career Level: Senior Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 16th December 2022.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured