The Human Resource Assistant will be responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Arrange for Job Postings when New Vacancies arise
- Prepare onboarding and orientation programs for new employees
- Prepare training of employees on company policies and procedures
- Assess training needs for various departments and coordinate with section heads to facilitate provision of the same.
- Reviewing and preparing Daily attendance lists
- Arrange for employee’s travel, accommodation and other expenses
- Keep records of employees such as address, weekly and monthly earning and absenteeism records
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Prepare staff payrolls
- Filing of Monthly statutory returns
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries
- Prepare routine time tables
- Ensure employees are well equipped with necessary PPE.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- High level of integrity.
- Proven experience in team management, supervision or leadership within a customer facing environment, including performance management, people development, coaching or mentoring experience.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships and achieve results with deadlines.
- Have excellent communication as well as interpersonal and public relations and interpersonal skills.
- Possess Strong analytical, interpretative, report writing and presentation skills.
- Sound IT proficiency and demonstrable exposure to a computerized working environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and pressure without compromising accuracy.
- Track record of using data to inform business decisions
- Problem solving Skills - The ideal candidate should have the ability to use critical thinking to identify and analyze problems, weigh relevance and accuracy of information, generate and evaluate alternative solutions, and makes recommendations.
- Flexibility is a person’s ability to be open to change and new information and rapidly adapt to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles
- The ideal candidate should have the ability to deal effectively with pressure, remain optimistic and persistent under adversity, and recover quickly from setbacks.
- The ideal candidate should have the ability to effectively manage their time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Membership with a Recognized Human Resource Body Is an added Advantage
- Experience in Human Resources in the manufacturing services industry is a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured