The ideal candidate should have experience in design, troubleshooting, maintaining, and installations of HVAC/VRF/Ductless product.
• Troubleshoots, maintains, inspects and repair HVAC systems.
• Execute work orders for maintenance, repair and testing of HVAC equipment.
• Diagnose faults.
• Perform skilled electrical maintenance work in the repair, installation and alteration of HVAC equipment.
• Conduct regular preventive maintenance inspections of refrigeration units, isolated heating and ventilating units.
• Maintain related records concerning time, labour and materials; maintain log of tasks performed and write reports as required.
• Experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
• Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
• Working knowledge of boiler systems.
• Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Monthly gross salary: Open depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 4th October 2021.
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****