Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Rafode Ltd is a non-deposit taking Microfinance Institution Headquartered in Kisumu with the mission of promoting financial and social support to our clientele hence changing lives positively. Our aim is to provide affordable financial services and renewable energy products to active micro entrepreneurs and households in the rural areas.
We seek to hire an ICT Officer to be based in our Head Office in Kisumu County. The role holder will be responsible for formulating, managing and overseeing overall Rafode IT related activities.
- Network and security Management.
- Database Management.
- Manage client details by creating clients’ accounts and creating loan accounts.
- System development (Navision System).
- Provide user level technical support for end user, computer and printers.
- Provide user level training on daily application used, including but not limited to MS word, MS excel, MS outlook, Adobe acrobat and other basic computer related skills.
- End user system updates and monitoring including spy ware removal, virus checking, ensuring back up of data files.
- Monitor printers, copiers to make sure they are working properly.
- Developing and updating of website and intranet.
- Social media management
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- CCNA Certification.
- Three (3) years relevant experience.
- Extremely flexible and ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Creative and critical thinking.
- Ability to make sound Judgment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer skills.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating current and expected remuneration and day time telephone contacts. Kindly indicate the position you are applying for
as SUBJECT of the email i.e. ICT OFFICER. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis.
Rafode Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment and recruitment practices. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.