DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and expands a portfolio of individual and corporate clients by networking and marketing
• Assesses client needs and makes recommendations,
• Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
• Demonstrates insurance and investment solutions to highlight product benefits
• Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
• Provides technical advice after sales
• Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
• Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
• Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research.
• Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
• Gains familiarity with the insurance industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
• Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
Sales Skills and Qualifications
• Higher education level:-. Post-Secondary certification, Diploma and Degree Qualification
• Experience with Sales and Marketing, Knowledge will be added advantage.
• Excellent written and Verbal Communication,
• Good interpersonal Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work Under Pressure
• High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Attention to Detail.
Interested candidates should send in their applications for review and consideration.