LABORATORY JOB DESCRIPTIONS
• Ensure laboratory work benches and lab equipment are clean and properly arranged.
• Take stock of laboratory consumables and make orders of the same, receive order from suppliers plus delivery note plus invoices.
• Receive request from the clinician, charge the test requested and follow up on payment.
• Collect samples, label them, perform tests and feedback the doctors with timely and accurate result.
• Maintain quality result by running controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance, calibrating equipments ,utilizing approved testing procedures, monitoring quality control measures and protocols.
• Preparing laboratory monthly reports.
• Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board;
• Minimum of 2 Years Experience in provision of Laboratory services in Hospital
• Registration issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologist Board;
• Valid practice license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board;
• Certificate in Computer Applications Skills from a recognized institution