The Laundry Attendant's responsibilities include cleaning, pressing, and folding clothes and other textile articles. With ability to keep a record of which items belong to whom.
To be successful as a Laundry Attendant, you should demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Top-notch candidates will consult with customers to discuss supplementary laundering-related services that may be of use to them.
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Performing minor sewing duties.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to customers' queries, concerns, and complaints.
- Keeping sufficient tokens or change for the washing and drying machines, if required.
- Certificate/Diploma in related field.
- Valid passport
- Prior experience in a similar role is a MUST.
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Capacity to lift up to 20 pounds unaided.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service.
- Available to work shifts and on weekends.
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess ALL the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Laundry Attendant - Somalia) before Thursday 30th August 2020.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Net Salary: $500