In this role, you will provide general legal and strategic support to the in-house legal team. You will be responsible for executing objectives, strategies and action plans of the in-house legal team.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Scanning and saving all transaction documents, contracts, pleadings and correspondences on Egnyte;
- Record keeping and creation and maintenance of files and databases on Egnyte;
- Monitoring documentation on each transaction to ensure completion and accuracy;
- Ensuring each transaction is closed within the agreed timelines;
- Constant follow up and correspondence with external legal counsels on legal matters;
- Work with external counsels and provide the information/documentation required to the external counsels;
- Drafting of the legal documents and other legal work as may be required;
- Co-ordinating with external consultants and legal counsels on land use planning and titling of the various real estate products within the Group;
- Initiating and monitoring payment of invoices to external legal counsels on the procurement management system;
- Reviewing critical dates and evaluating documentation terms;
- Contract administration and management;
- Drafting of generic correspondence;
- In consultation with the legal department, preparation of contracts as may be required from time to time;
- Follow up on deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordination and communication to the team at Tatu City regarding all tasks assigned to the legal team;
- Consistently complete tasks in accordance with agreed deadlines and to the highest quality standard, meeting or exceeding expectations of internal and external stakeholders;
- Embrace accountability, humility and commitment to Rendeavour’s business goals; and
- Support the in-house legal team in additional support tasks.
Hard skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years experience working as a paralegal working in a busy law firm.
- Strong ICT skills.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office and document management systems.
- University Degree or Diploma relevant to the position.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Good attention to detail.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and maintain organization in a rapidly changing environment.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to apply
If qualified and interested, please send your CV and cover letter to LAssistant@tatucity.com by 31st January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured