• Responsible for the overall strategic marketing delivery of the entire Hospitality marketing portfolio.
• Undertake and development of detailed analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure objectives are measurable, clear, targets are met, and ROI is analysed.
• Having worked as a Digital Manager/Digital Marketing and proven knowledge in seamless integration of the online channels into the overall marketing channel strategy
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
• Knowledge in working with various booking engines
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other relevant field require
• Professional certification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and/or The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing in Hospitality (A must)
• Worked within or with a Marketing Agency (Distinct advantage)