Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the Marketing Manager’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing. The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the Company’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
1. Development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy. Ensure on-brand positioning and awareness across all aspects of the marketing mix, inbound and outbound.
2. Monitor, manage, enhance and utilize our multiple social media accounts, including the consistent publishing of digital content, in order to spread awareness and drive appreciation of the Kentaste brand, across all of our market regions.
3. Managing relationship with external agencies to develop brand materials, promotional campaigns.
4. Based on the inputs of the external agencies, develop and own the annual marketing calendar and the annual marketing budget.
5. Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment, both eternally and internally.
6. Create, drive and execute (together with the Commercial Director) the innovation roadmap
7. Continue improving knowledge of local market dynamics
8. Define and coordinate marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation with our sales team and implement lead-tracking and management processes.
9. Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics and reporting.
10. Implement and leverage the latest marketing tools and technologies.
11. Work with the sales team to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are perfectly aligned with the sales strategy.
12. Utilize critical market & competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy.
13. Support the development of the company brand and associated supporting materials, analyzing market potential for prospective product launches, effective communication of the company brand both externally and internally.
14. Develop and maintain long- term relationship with industry thought-leaders, marketing associations and advisors.
15. Identifying of new market channels and development of strategy on how to penetrate these channels
16. Carrying out market research, covering both customers (retail supermarkets) and consumers across various geographies, market segments and market channels.
Key Performance Indicators
1. Adherence to the marketing budget by showing a report of any marketing expenses utilized within a specific month.
2. Improvement in sales volumes by doing a comparison of the previous sales vs the current sales on a monthly report
3. Establish a quarterly marketing budget and marketing calendar that is provided to the team two weeks in advance of the start of the quarter and is reported against on a monthly basis
4. Campaign management – Determine which campaigns yield the most results, ones which nurture leads and which campaigns that lead to successful conversions e.g. the corporate website, email marketing, social media channels like twitter and Facebook.
5. Carry out new market research and make a report on one new country every quarter
6. Carry out consumer market research by engaging one focus group carried out per quarter
7. Improvement in social media related metrics by compiling a monthly comparison report of the previous posts Vs the likes and the current metrics.
8. Come up with ways of carrying out customer profiling to understand our best customers and why they buy from us and give a report of the same on a quarterly basis