Our Client in the construction industry is looking for a qualified Material Handling and Warehousing Supervisor. He/she will perform the role of supervising and coordinating the work of employees who load and unload material within a warehouse or storage facility. Processes orders from requisitions and dispenses items from stock. Prepare work schedules, assign work, and oversee the work product.
- Have 5 years experience at the same level and field
- Be a South Sudan Local
- Must have a trade certificate.
Role Responsibilities and duties
- Supervises and coordinates the work of employees who load and unload material within a warehouse or storage facility.
- Processes orders from requisitions and dispenses items from stock.
- Oversees the utilization of hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material within the storage facility and construction site.
- Prepares work schedules, assigns work, and oversees the work product.
- Ensures procedures are according to specifications and that resources are used effectively and work schedules and targets are met.
- May assist in inventory of stock and stock rotation.
- Enters information into a computerized system to maintain up-to-date stock records,
- Retrieve stored data, or respond to inquiries about inventory levels or delivery schedules.