The job entails programming NodeJS bots that make web requests and parse the responses to extract valid data as JSON objects. The right candidates must be able to make different kinds of HTTP requests, and process the responses in any of the common web/API response formats eg HTML, JSON, XML, SOAP or plain text
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Successful candidates MUST have the following skills/knowledge.
- NodeJS programming language
- HTTP protocol: different kinds of request methods, common request and response headers, common HTTP error codes & APIs
- Ability to make HTTP requests from NodeJS code using node-fetch & axios
- Familiarity with Puppeteer/Playwright is an added advantage
- Ability to parse XML/HTML with Jquery or cheerio is required
- Asynchronous programming in JS
- Demonstrable history of data structures and algorithms practice
- Ability to read, understand, debug and improve other peoples code.
PLEASE NOTE: The Skills Assessment and Additional Questions MUST be done. Any applicants who do not submit these will be ignored.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.