POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementing nutrition programs
2. Providing nutrition services
3. Conducting Nutrition assessments
4. Collecting and compiling nutrition data
5. Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations
6. Counselling of patients with specific nutritional needs
7. Monitoring preparations of therapeutic feeds
8. Implementing outpatients and inpatients supplementary and therapeutic feeding programs
9. Promoting maternal, infant and young children feeding programs
10. Providing micronutrient supplementation
Requirement for appointment
1. Diploma in Community Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition or Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized institution
2. Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution
3. Registration by the Council of institute of Nutritionists and Dieticians
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
I) Applicants MUST attach copies of CV's, academic and professional certificates.
II) Applicants MUST attach a valid Practicing License
III) Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
IV) Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
V) Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
VI) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VII) Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
VIII) Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the process.
Owing to the Prevailing current global and national situation, citizens are advised to apply online by filling an Online Application Form. Details of Job Description and specifications can be accessed in our website at: www.psbmombasa.go.ke
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through our official lines indicated on this advertisement.
The Mombasa County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keep on checking our website for Job opportunities
Stay safe #KomeshaCorona