People Operations Partner
BrighterMonday Kenya Indirect Jobs
You work closely with our EMEA People Business Partners and People Operations Partner based in Berlin, and with the local business operation team
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
About the Role:
Planet is looking for a resourceful and collaborative HR Generalist to join our EMEA People team, supporting our growing entity in the Netherlands (currently about 50 people, working both from our Haarlem office and remote). As our first local HR person, you will play a key role and have a lasting impact at Planet, building the local HR operations processes and ensuring the team is set-up for long-term success.
If you love working with passionate people from lots of different backgrounds and to question the status quo, we’d love to hear from you! It’s truly an exciting time to join and leave your mark.
Impact You’ll Own:
Planet acquired its Dutch entity (Vandersat B.V.) at the end of last year and we’ve been building solid relationships and laying the groundwork for a cohesive employee experience, but there’s still so much to do! The integration is a work in progress, and our EMEA People team needs a strong partner in the Netherlands with local HR expertise to work with the team and support getting us to the next level. This position will be based onsite for three days a week.
In this role:
- You work closely with our EMEA People Business Partners and People Operations Partner based in Berlin, and with the local business operation team
- You are our People Team representative in the Netherlands and a local Planet culture ambassador. You assist with all kinds of HR related questions, build trust with the teams and keep an ear to the ground
- You prepare monthly Dutch payroll by providing relevant data and ensuring accurate and timely delivery. You coordinate with our external payroll consultant along with social security, ARBO, UWV and pension provider
- You assist in revisiting/defining local benefits (commuting, pension scheme, parental leave, etc), and in ensuring we provide a consistent benefits experience globally
- You keep our internal documentation (Wiki, G-Drive ) about our Netherlands HR processes up to date
- You work closely with our EMEA On-boarding Coordinator and support the on-boarding of local new hires
- You support the visa & immigration process for employees and new hires
- You stay informed about changes in local regulations to ensure we are compliant at all times. And more generally, you support local employee administration and keep the local HR Operations running
- Once the basics are covered, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to grow and take on additional projects (local & global) as we are growing
What You Bring:
- You have at least 4-6 years of HR Operations/Generalist experience in the Netherlands, ideally in growing tech companies
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You have an advanced knowledge of Dutch employment and social laws, and already worked with Work Councils
- You’re curious, resourceful, and eager to learn and dig deep into issues at hand
- You connect easily and love getting to know people, understanding their challenges and trying to remove blockers
- You have a collaborative work style and you are comfortable working with multiple different stakeholders at the same time
Ideally this is a full-time role, but we are open to part-time (80% minimum)
What Makes You Stand Out:
- You already worked in a global environment
- You went through the process of setting up a Dutch Work Council
- You were involved in a merger & acquisition process
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured