POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
Duties and Responsibilities
will be the entry and training grade into this cadre. An officer at
this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Specific
duties and responsibilities will involve: -
1. providing physiotherapy services to inpatients and outpatients at an outpatient unit/ward/health institution;
2. assessing patient needs including rehabilitation;
3. verifying and maintaining information and records relating to patients;
4. screening, assessing and providing therapeutic patients/clients formulated treatment plan;
5. collecting data for operational research;
6. sensitizing the community on physiotherapy issues;
7. and preparing periodic reports.
Requirement for appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
1. Diploma in physiotherapy from a recognized institution;
2. Certificate of Registration from the physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK)
3. Current Certificate of practice from physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK);
4. Certificate in any computer application skills.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
I) Applicants MUST attach copies of CV's, academic and professional certificates.
II) Applicants MUST attach a valid Practicing License
III) Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
IV) Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
V) Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
VI) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VII) Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
VIII) Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the process.
Owing to the Prevailing current global and national situation, citizens are advised to apply online by filling an Online Application Form. Details of Job Description and specifications can be accessed in our website at: www.psbmombasa.go.ke
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through our official lines indicated on this advertisement.
The Mombasa County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keep on checking our website for Job opportunities
Stay safe #KomeshaCorona