Bungoma County Youth Visionary Network located in Bungoma county seeks to recruit five young and energetic youths to fill the below positions on internship engagements
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
• The trainer is responsible for providing education on various activities Involved in the rearing of small poultry birds such as chickens.
• Appreciate the importance of farmers adopting FAB.
• Comprehend the importance of a successful farming business:
• Capacity Building
• Record keeping
• Market-oriented farming
• Provision of market information
• Linkage to market.
• Business planning.
• Credit facilities.
Education & Qualifications:
• A minimum of a Diploma in General agriculture from a reputable institution.
• Any other training & Qualification in this role is added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured