Riti Association of Unemployed Professionals is a project of St Nicholas Rehabilitation Center and Nursing Home. RITI association aims to counter the rising unemployment menace by engaging unemployed professionals and youth in general with career-building, Counselling, rehabilitation, internships, and securing employment opportunities both locally and internationally.
Reports to: The Supervisor.
● Analyze and evaluate patient data and test or examination findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder.
● Prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
● They may admit patients to hospitals, order tests, prescribe medication or recommend therapy.
● Hold regular discussions with patients to diagnose mental disorders
● Assess a patient's response to treatment.
● Teach, conduct research, and publish findings to increase understanding of mental, emotional and behavioral disorders
● Prepares case reports
● Bachelors, masters or Ph.D. in clinical psychiatry, psychology or any related field
● Medical degree from an accredited medical school
● Licensed to practice medicine
● 2 years of experience in the field
● Familiar with crisis assessment tools and techniques
● Strong working knowledge of general psychiatric principles and practices
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills