This is both a Sales and Relationship Management role. Reporting to the GM Sales and/or Director, the position’s role will primarily focus on seeking out new business opportunities, developing it from initial contact through to the close. Once you have secured the business, you will then take responsibility for managing the accounts.
To succeed in this position you must have a passion for technology solutions and sales. You will also need to be a results-oriented, high achiever with an excellent understanding of IT products and solutions, and the ability to communicate this to all levels. You should also be willing to work on sales and revenue targets.
• Sales of products and services from known brands such as HP, Lenovo, Dell, APC, Epson, Fortiget, Microsoft, Quickbooks; to name a few.
• Identifying and exploiting new business opportunities.
• Establishing leads, prospecting and closing business deals.
• Studying competitor trends to ensure the organization stays on top within the market.
• Define, develop and implement sales plans focused on businesses.
• Generating leads through industry research and outreach.
• Following up on previous clients for continued business.
• Preparation of sales related proposals and tenders.
• Identifying new markets for our range of products and solutions.
• Excellent knowledge of IT products and services.
• Experience in marketing to SMEs and Corporate clientele.
• IT literate with internet skills.
• Impressive business writing skills and phone manners.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be a team player.
Added Advantage to have:
• Sales certifications.
• Strong work ethic.
• Time management skills.
If you consider yourself an ideal applicant to suit the above
position, please apply in confidence by emailing your CV, copies of relevant
documents and photo.
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.