Role: Sales Manager (HORECA)
Skills & Qualification:
• Diploma or Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales, in HORECA with a proven track record.
• Good knowledge of channel structure and opportunities
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good communication, people skills, planning and organizing skills
• Dedication to achieve and surpass sales targets.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Based in Mombasa, the Sales Manager would be responsible for the Coast Territory Management.
• Responsible for acquisition of new business, increase in number of HORECA Accounts and Company’s brand visibility.
• Development of strong customer relationship.
• Ensure optimal availability of Company products and ensuring route to market and region management optimization.
• Monitoring sales in the territory to ensure that targets are met.
Salary Budget: Depending on candidate’s background and experience, with an indicative range of Gross Salary of Kshs. 50-80K
Other Benefits: Travel Allowances (actual), Mileage (If having own vehicle) Medical and other benefits as per Company’s rules and policies.