• Undertake investigations of alleged fraud, waste, financial corruption and any other type of misconduct.
• Formulate investigation plans, review and analyze all information to determine its relevance.
• Participate in developing & revising compliance-related best practices and lessons learned.
• Prepare investigation reports & briefs.
• Prepare recommendations for corrective action & improved controls and effectiveness/efficiency.
• Provide employee training on fraud related topic, policies and procedures.
• Prepare management reports regarding investigations progress.
• Must have a Certificate/Diploma in Security Management, Criminology, Forensics or related field.
• Must have 7 years’ experience as a security In-charge or a similar role.
• Must be willing to relocate to Mombasa.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluency in written and oral English.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work successfully with internal functional units.
• Excellent writing, report drafting skills and record keeping.
• Data analysis skills.
• High ethical standards and honesty and strong attention to detail.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open depending on individual skills and experience.
Deadline: 29th June 2021.
Job Category: Upper Mid-Level.
Job Location: Mombasa, Kenya.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.