Job Location: England
• Evidence of having worked as a senior member of a care in a care or residential home mandatory for 2 years.
• Professional training in care giving
• Good English language ability – candidates will need to pass a suitable English language test.
• GCSE / High school diploma
• Two Years + Experience in care.
• UK driving licence/ International/ or equivalent.
• Good English language ability – candidates from overseas would need to pass a suitable English language test.
• Previous experience of supervising staff would be highly beneficial
• A good working knowledge of care standards in domiciliary care
• A good working knowledge of health & safety issues
• Clean police check
• Two working references
• This position is not open to nurses.
Candidates MUST be willing to:
1. Relocate to England
2. Undergo professional training in care giving
3. Hold a valid Driving licence or willing to acquire it
4. Valid passport or willing to process one
Provided: Legal documents to work in England.
Monthly Salary: 250,000 – 300,000 Gross