• Tracking of truck locations by GPS system.
• Monitoring truck and driver performance (50-plus vehicles).
• Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
• Identifying exceptions and taking immediate remedial action, including coordinating and responding to emergency situations.
• Analyze efficiency of each vehicle in terms of fuel usage, breakdowns etc.
• Coordinating and responding to emergency situations.
• Liaising with drivers, operations personnel and management.
• Developing and presenting daily management reports.
• Ensure strict compliance with Company regulations for drivers
Qualification and Requirements:
• A university degree in a related field
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar field and position.
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical self-starter.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Good geographical knowledge of various areas.