BrighterMonday is excited to be collaborating with WorldQuant to give you the chance to take part in the WorldQuant BRAIN Challenge and have the opportunity to become a WorldQuant BRAIN Research Consultant position!
What is WorldQuant?
WorldQuant develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a broad range of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality alphas through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on market inefficiencies.
Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a balanced, global investment platform.
What is WorldQuant BRAIN®?
BRAIN is a group within WorldQuant similar to a traditional B2C setup. Our mission is to simplify quant finance and provide global remote-work opportunities while providing the community with professional development in finance and the application of AI and ML concepts.
BRAIN provides an advanced crowdsourcing platform for anyone, anywhere to contribute signals and then be part of a growing community.
Join the WorldQuant Challenge – and you may have an opportunity to be invited to become a WorldQuant BRAIN Research Consultant
You can take part in the WorldQuant BRAIN Challenge– where you can accumulate points by building alphas, using historical market data on WorldQuant BRAIN – WorldQuant’s proprietary simulation platform. If you perform well in the BRAIN Challenge, you may then be invited to join us as a WorldQuant BRAIN Research Consultant Position.
Why should you participate in the WorldQuant BRAIN Challenge 🡪 Opportunity to become a WorldQuant BRAIN Research Consultant?
If you reach 10,000 points on BRAIN, you are eligible to be invited into the BRAIN Research Consultant Program.
What is the WorldQuant BRAIN Research Consultant Program?
We are a global community of over 2,000 BRAIN Research Consultants: – a diverse group of data scientists, engineers and other intellectually curious individuals with an interest in quantitative finance. Together, we generate alphas and other algorithms and collaborate and compete against one another as we work to make new discoveries and contribute to the larger WorldQuant effort.
The program offers access to remuneration for ideas, professional development opportunities, networking, Consultant-level competitions and much more:
- Merit-based compensation: Have the opportunity to be compensated based on the quality of your ideas Earn up to $120 per day (activity-based) and $25K per quarter (performance-based)
- Flexible approach to work: Have the freedom to work when and how you want from eligible regions across the globe
- More career opportunities: Potential internships and full-time positions
- Data and tools: Access 100,000+ data fields, performance dashboards and value-added measures to build alphas
- Global learning events, competitions and education: Participate in our Consultant-level challenges and professional development opportunities
What skills do you need?
- Be passionate about global financial markets and be willing to come up with new ideas!
- Anyone over the age of 18 can join the WorldQuant BRAIN Challenge and reach 10,000 points on BRAIN to then be invited to join the WorldQuant BRAIN Research Consultant position. BRAIN Research Consultants come from a wide range of backgrounds -including data science, engineering, finance, math and economics.
How to Apply to Get Started:
- Click HERE and sign up for an account on our BRAIN platform
- Access free learning materials, videos and classes about quantitative finance research and modelling
- Build and test your alpha ideas on the BRAIN platform
- Upon reaching 10,000 points on BRAIN, you may be invited to join us as a BRAIN consultant
- A fully on-boarded BRAIN consultant is now eligible for merit-based financial compensation from the alphas you create.
- We believe that talent is global, opportunity is not. Join our WQ BRAIN Community to explore the quantitative finance world.
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to call you back to address any queries that you may have.