Dear Job Seeker and Career Professional,
Thank you for trusting us as your go-to jobs portal. We’re grateful and also feel a deep sense of responsibility towards you.
Along with the rest of the world, we’re concerned about the spread of the COVID-19 virus globally and the impact it will have on our social and economic systems. To continue to serve as many job seekers and employers as possible whilst being responsible to the BrighterMonday team, we are making a few changes.
- We’re aiming for 100% of BrighterMonday staff to work from home, to minimise the likelihood of infection. However, our support team will still be available during all working hours.
- Our entire website and related services remain available for your continual use. We encourage all job seekers to take advantage of the many free video conferencing tools available for conducting interviews.
USING OUR SERVICES
- For job seekers, your user profiles are still accessible 24/7 and will receive alerts for new job openings. Keep your profile up-to-date and sign up for relevant job alerts. Now is a great time to fully complete your profile as our employers look online to find the best candidates.
- All employers can still access the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) 24/7 as well as view your profiles and applications as per normal.
- All assessments required in applications for jobs will be online only.
Tips for Job Seekers
- Now is a great time to fully complete your profile as our employers look online to find the best candidates.
- Sign up for job alerts, that’s the best way to know first when a new job in your interest area becomes available.
- Also, take a look at your CV and work on the needed edits or get a professional to review it for you.
- Learn a new skill or take a course online to improve your professional value.
- Insist on telephone and video call interviews until the final interview. There are numerous free video conferencing tools you can use to take part in interviews: Zoom, Google Hangouts and Skype. Utilise these tools to practice effective social distancing.
- When interviewing for a new role, ask the right questions:
- What is the company’s policy on remote work and COVID-19?
- What logistic, physical, and emotional support does the company provide to their team? (ie. laptops and data, daily team calls)
- What is currently expected of the company’s team during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- How can you add value to the company during this period and after the COVID-19 outbreak has stopped?
Get more tips from a member of our team in the video below;
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), the best way to slow the spread of the virus is to practice basic protective measures: wash hands frequently; maintain social distancing; avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth; practice respiratory hygiene; and seek medical care early if you have COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough and difficulty breathing).
In order to safeguard and support the BrighterMonday team, we’re aiming for 100% of BrighterMonday staff to work from home, to minimise the likelihood of infection.
Nevertheless, we’re available to answer your phone calls during working hours, even as the team works remotely. This is in addition to our email and social media channels.
Continue to reach out to us. A dedicated support person is always available to assist you.
Contact us via email: email@example.com
Contact us on social media:
The situation is evolving rapidly and the BrighterMonday team remains vigilant in monitoring the situation and taking necessary actions as conditions evolve. We’ll communicate any updates with you as they materialise.
We’re grateful for your understanding and support, and wish you a healthy next couple of weeks.
The BrighterMonday Team