Kisumu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in their respective Departments as listed below:
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
Note: The positions of Chief Officers and Directors will be on Contract for a period of Three (3) years renewable based on successful performance.
For details on the above advertised positions and how to apply, applicants are asked to visit our website www.kisumu.go.ke.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th December 2022 at 4.00 pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Applicants holding foreign Degrees Should have them authenticated by The Commission for Higher Education (CHE) or Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants should ensure that their academic and professional certificates are certified by the Issuing Institutions to the Board.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the youth and
persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.
VACANCIES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, TECHNICAL TRAINING, INNOVATION & SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Chief Officer Education, Technical Training, Innovation and Social - KSM/CPSB/20/11/2022.SERVICES
Duties and Responsibilities
• The administration of a County Department.
• Implementation of policies and development plans
• Development and implementation of Strategic plans
• Formulate and implement effective programmes to attain Vision 2030 and sector goals
• Promote national values and principles of governance and values and principles of public service.
• Be a Kenyan Citizen
• Be a Holder of at least a first Degree from a University recognized in Kenya
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
• Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than ten (10) years in the relevant area
• Ability to work in multi-cultural and multi~ ethnic environment and respect for diversity.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Being visionary, result oriented and a strategic thinker
• Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured