Customer Experience Supervisor
Customer Service & Support
You’ll be a good match for the role on our customer experience team if you’re excited by a small team taking on large incumbents, and doing everything it takes to win the trust of our customers
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Title: Customer Experience Supervisor
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care from wherever is most convenient for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol HIMS . To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
You’ll be a good match for the role on our customer experience team if you’re excited by a small team taking on large incumbents, and doing everything it takes to win the trust of our customers. We’re a fun team with serious drive and are looking for someone to dive in and join the hustle.
- Ability to work non-standard business hours, including weekends & holidays
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of 8-12 CX agents to deliver excellent customer service through coaching, monitoring performance, and providing feedback
- Execute day-to-day business management duties including real-time workflows, scheduling, shift approvals, reporting and QA
- Support the resolution of escalated customer issues, escalate when appropriate, and report on trending issues
- Lead impactful team meetings centered around the customer and agent experience
- Seek out information to identify gaps and drive continuous performance improvement from your team as a whole and your individual agents
- Work collaboratively with other members of the leadership team to foster a team environment where people want to work
- Support product launches by providing feedback and assisting with various stages of testing
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years experience in a dynamic, customer-focused environment
- 2+ years of experience leading, coaching, developing, and motivating teams
- Omni-channel contact center experience strongly preferred
- Extensive experience with multi-faceted, personalized customer support delivery with high expectations for customer satisfaction
- Experience managing teams both in-person and remotely is highly preferred
- Experience with Zendesk highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to teach others to work proficiently across multiple systems and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems analytically
- Exceptional communication skills across all channels is required
- Effective time manager who has the ability to coach others to work more effectively
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills and manage/adapt to changing priorities easily
- Self-starter mindset who also thrives when collaborating with working teams
- Strong intrinsic commitment to giving and receiving feedback to/from peers, cross-functional team members, and your direct manager
- Experience working at omni-channel call center, preferably within a DTC space
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured