Customer Success Onboarding Specialist
Customer Service & Support
Customer onboarding and training or Customer Success Management experience encompassing early onboarding to churn and renewal management
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Float is the world’s leading software for teams to plan their time and, behind it, is a world-class team looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join us. From the USA to the UK, Canada to South Africa—our Engineering, Product, Marketing, Insights, and Customer Success teams work asynchronously, helping brands such as Airbnb, Buzzfeed, and Ogilvy plan and manage their time better. Float is self-funded, profitable, and growing. If you’re aligned with our values, and are looking to join a team that’s passionate about helping others work and live more productively, we want to hear from you. Here are a few tips from our CEO to make sure your resume stands out from the crowd.
Why We’re Hiring For This Role
We’re building up Customer Success at Float with a new team focused on onboarding and training and we’re looking to increase support for the EMEA region. This team will help our newly activated customers get the most value out of Float and resource management. You’ll be joining a small team to help build our team processes and culture and have a direct impact on the company’s maturity and success.
So far, we’ve succeeded by putting our customers first. Our onboarding and training focus helps customers not only realize the value of Float but also creates processes for organizations to plan and track time. We’re looking for someone that is excited to be part of this foundational team within a growing and scaling company.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
You’ll work within our team of Onboarding Specialists to train and onboard new customers at scale and help them reach their goals by getting the most value out of Float. Our customers are typically teams within larger organizations such as a creative department within a tech company or the Sydney office of a large advertising agency. These teams love Float but a big challenge is introducing a new tool for Resource Management and managing that rollout internally, especially as they build out complete processes, responsibilities, and structures from scratch.
You’ll work with the team to create a one-to-many approach for training through avenues like webinars, video libraries, customer academies, and onboarding guides. There will also be a segment of customers that receive a more hands-on, one-on-one experience. A typical day would include running a webinar targeted to a group of new customers to lead them through early activation and onboarding. You’ll also create new content to help customers learn new features, create their own resource management policies, or set a timeline for a rollout to a new team.
Early on you’ll focus on:
- Learning the Float product and understanding what Resource Management looks like for our customers
- Creating onboarding content that can be used at scale
- Understanding the needs of our current book of business
And once you’re settled in the role, we’d love to see your impact with these projects:
- Identifying expansion opportunities for growth
- Recognizing churn risks and mitigation techniques
- Establishing handoff processes to other teams like Sales, Support, or Operations
- Creating product education campaigns
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
We’re looking for someone with proven experience in an Onboarding or Customer Success role working with mid-market customers for a SaaS product. You should be comfortable training and onboarding new customers in both a high-touch experience with individual customers as well as be able to scale this to support 100+ accounts. You’ll also help create processes and workflows that help us improve our customer experience such as creating seamless handoffs to other Customer Success teams, identifying opportunities for product education, and implementing touchpoints that impact retention.
Skills and requirements for the role:
- Customer onboarding and training or Customer Success Management experience encompassing early onboarding to churn and renewal management
- Experience creating one-to-many content for customers from early set-up to product education and ongoing support
- Drive to be the customer’s advocate for their needs and close the feedback loop with our Product team
- Strong communication skills in both written communication that drives value, as well as clear and concise discussions during customer meets
- Ability to translate technical concepts to different skill levels and customer types
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured