He will be responsible for handling services order, direct drivers, management of safe, efficient, handling, dispatch & distribution of products, resolve service issues any new problem that may arise. He/she will be required to ensure inventory losses are less than 1% and currently has a position title of dispatch supervisor. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in the FMCG sector and Must have high integrity.
• Ensure daily delivery targets are met.
• Ensure the correct procedure for deliveries is adhered to.
• Issue the correct documentation on dispatch.
• Conduct daily inspections of delivery vehicles.
• Report any deviations on the condition of equipment for repairs.
• Handle other duties such as invoicing & receiving when required.
• Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff.
• Records and documents information from Drivers and distributes to appropriate departments.
• Detect any pilferage activities.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
• Must have a higher diploma or bachelor’s degree in procurement or business-related course.
• Experience with Sage Evolution is a plus advantage.
• Must have integrity with high morals and professional ethical values.
• Must have prior working experience in the FMCG sector.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while meeting strict deadlines.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Dispatch Supervisor.
• Excellent people management, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task between various briefs.
• Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
• Thorough knowledge of operations procedures & processes.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly gross of KSh.60,000 (Approx. 600 USD).
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Nyamira, Kenya.
Deadline: 20th June 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.