The successful candidate should be willing to relocate to Uganda.
The most important qualification is that the developer be able to take on a body of work with limited direct supervision. Any interested developer must be willing to live and work in Kampala, Uganda.
Our company uses PHP Laravel for back-end development, and AWS for cloud computing resources. Front-end work is accomplished primarily in Vuejs for the front-end web applications, and Java for Android applications.
Applicants should have 6+ years of experience in the following areas:
• Work with accountants to design and implement new features in PHP/Laravel
• Development of user-facing elements in HTML/CSS/Vuejs
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Generate reports using SQL queries
• Use Git and GitHub to manage source code versions
• Identify and fix bugs
• Write tests to support high code quality