Hotel Cluster Human Resources Manager at Little Kitchen Help Ltd
Multi-site experience or very large property experience is essential.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
About the job
My client is an international hotel company seeking a Cluster Human Resource Manager, to manage human resources across multi properties, based within Kenya.
Must be from a Hotel background as well as a stable career.
- The Cluster Human Resource Manager role has become available due to expansion, therefore multi-site experience or very large property experience is essential. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast paced environment, be able to make a difference and have real impact within the business. This role is part of the Senior Management team.
- As Cluster Human Resource Manager you will develop and implement human resource initiatives, lead assigned portfolio tasks, embed and maintain all human resource standards, be actively involved in people development, develop and coach hotel Managers / HODs, deliver sound results by problem-solving and ensuring all training programs are delivered.
- With strong and current ER experience you will drive ideas and support the implementation of employee engagement activities, including wellbeing, you will have experience of human resource systems and be tech savvy.
- The ideal candidate will currently be a Cluster Human Resource Manager, Regional or Area Human Resource Manager or possibly a Human Resource Manager within a very large property looking for that next platform in their career.
- As Cluster Human Resource Manager you will need to have excellent communication and influencing skills, be innovative, be autonomous in your role, be resilient at times and be able to take calculated risks.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured