Kenya, Nairobi, Infrastructure Services
Infrastructure Services Coordinator, Kenya
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our companyâs potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Facility Management: The responsibilities include overseeing contract management for cleaning and hygiene, ensuring compliance with Henkel Corporate standards, defining, and adhering to KPIs and SLAs, and establishing templates for vendor reviews and obligations.
- Canteen Management.
- Fleet Management: Alignment and implementation of Mobility policy regarding company cars and fuel cards as well as managing both private and commercial Henkel vehicles.
- Health: This involves various aspects, including Health KPIs, liaising for health reporting, supporting OSHA legislation compliance, managing medical insurance renewals, wellness programs, implementing global health campaigns, and running regional wellness programs.
- Safety: Tasks include supporting the SHE Department for compliance, reporting safety KPIs, supervising canteen safety standards, participating in the SHE committee, conducting safety drills and inspections, and ensuring traveler alignment with corporate security guidelines.
- Security: Tasks involve monitoring country risks using Factal and International SOS, reviewing and recommending secure hotels for colleagues traveling, and ensuring compliance with corporate security guidelines. Updating Gate logs & Laptop register & Key management.
- Administration/HR: Statutory Follow Up (Ensuring once paid NHIF and NSSF amounts are adequately receipted at the local offices), compiling staff meal and airtime benefit monthly and other ad hoc assignments, Assisting with CSR topics.
- Travel/Events Management
- Project Management
- Bachelor's degree in Administration
- 2-5 years in Admin, Security, HR, HSE, Facility/Fleet Management
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.