Lead Electrical/Power Transmission Engineer to work on an exciting project with plenty of travel abroad.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:1 year
Kenyan passport holder is a must!.
Engineer will be working a hybrid role of onsite (abroad) and in-office(Nairobi).
Depending on experience pay is 325USD to 750USD per month.
This is a on-hands role, you will be expected to drive through this project as the Lead Engineer, you will be reporting directly to the MD.
3 to 5+ years experience with the following:
- Software and computer literate, particularly with Scada design, implementation and monitoring.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (e.g., Electrical or Mechanical engineering) or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding of the Grid Code and specifically application of the requirements to generation projects.
- Practical experience conducting detailed power system studies including load flow, short circuit analysis, fault ride through and EMT using industry standard software solutions
- Commercial awareness of the energy industry.
- Good working knowledge of the full lifecycle of regulatory framework for connection renewable projects to the grid for both Transmission and Distribution projects
- Firm grasp on Smart Grids.
Optional and advantageous:
- Power Generation experience: Fossil and renewable advantageous
- Mechanical Engineer knowledge.
- Experience in the Offshore and Onshore renewable energy sector and knowledge of the oil and gas sector would be an advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured