BrighterMonday Kenya Indirect Jobs
Creative & Design
Working closely with Senior Designer, forging relationships which will provide you with opportunities to develop your skills and abilities
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with Senior Designer, forging relationships which will provide you with opportunities to develop your skills and abilities.
- Working across a range of design briefs on content for our digital channels and within our product.
- Consistently executing all projects, no matter how large or small, to our high standards
- Bringing ideas forward to contribute to our creative campaigns for our customers and our colleagues.
- Contributing to the wider marketing plan and managing tasks and projects to help deliver content to our library.
- Generate/contribute towards ideas for marketing campaigns and projects.
- High value presentations for events and sales bids
- Develop visually impactful content for our digital and social channels using a range of formats
- Creation and development of our interactive e-learning modules
- Creating high quality motion graphics for various media formats.
- Support in creating product guides and training videos
- Follow, adhere to and contribute towards the development of the new brand
- Create concepts and templates to visualise brand strategy
Required Skills & Experience
- A creative individual with an impressive portfolio of work and ideas
- An excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Understanding of the process of designing for print as well as for digital output
- Demonstrably interested in information design
- Educated to degree level or experience equivalent in a design-related subject
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with your colleagues
- Able to demonstrate impeccable attention to detail
- Willing to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Knowledgeable of brand awareness and tone of voice, including the ability to differentiate and adapt between various types of media
What’s in it for You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into significant monetary value in time.
- Competitive salary.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- Fully flexible working.
- AIG Life insurance.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days).
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Quarterly values awards.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured