Offboard Operations Specialist
Customer Service & Support
4+ years of hands-on experience in a support or administration role in an HR or People function, preferably at a SaaS platform
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Location: While this position is posted in a specific location, all of Oyster’s positions are fully remote and you can work from home. Forever. To create the best experience for our new hire, this role requires that you are based within UTC 0/+8 as you will be supporting the EMEA and APAC regions.
Oyster is growing fast, and we are looking for Offboard Operations Specialists to join our Customer Experience department to help us deliver a fantastic support experience to our growing number of customers and team members. Your role is dedicated to educating and guiding customers about offboarding, so they feel supported and informed about the local requirements and steps. You will be part of our business's frontline team and someone our customers interact with daily.
What you'll do…
You are the face and voice of Oyster to our customers and team members when they need support and guidance about the offboarding process and usage of the Oyster platform. You are facilitating the important, and sensitive phase of their journey where companies, local employers, and team members part ways;
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with customer service colleagues, HR, finance, product, and legal experts to resolve queries and then share your knowledge with the whole customer-facing team to create a great experience for our customers and keep the streamlined process.
- Respond and resolve requests raised accurately and in line with agreed service levels, using a range of tools, including the Oyster ticketing platform (Zendesk) and internal resources, e.g., Help Centre articles, macros, and internal FAQs.
- Maintain and help to develop our self-service tools and knowledge bases externally and internally so that we can help the customer help themselves as much as possible.
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in a support or administration role in an HR or People function, preferably at a SaaS platform
- Experience with managing the lifecycle of an employee, including handling of terminations and resignations
- An empathic and human-centered approach to supporting customers; you always want to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer is happy and they feel supported
- Passionate about creating and sharing knowledge to build a fantastic support experience for your colleagues and our customers
- First-class attention to detail and reasoning with extreme organization and a proven work ethic
- Comfortable with a high pace work environment and changing customer priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, determination and tenacity, along with a sense of humor
- Remote-first advocate and passionate about creating change in the future of work landscape
- Driven by the social impact mission and desire to use skills to influence global change and employment opportunities
- We are particularly looking for people who can support customers based in UTC 0/+8 as you will be supporting the EMEA and APAC regions
You'll also need...
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one)
- Fluent English language skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured