Customer Service & Support
Minimum of 2-years’ experience in Supply Chain or Logistics with below competitive qualities Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure transshipment containers are planned for stacking space and resources in advance prior to vessel berthing.
- Ensure stacking of transshipment cargo is achieved 100% at our designated block SA for loading on Maersk vessels and block SF for loading on our feeder vessels.
- Ensure dangerous containers are captured and stacked at block SL upon discharge with allocations updated.
- Ensure SGR import containers are stacked at block SQ upon discharge and allocations updated.
- Ensure all imports are stacked at designated import blocks and four digit allocations updated accordingly.
- Ensure downloads are transferred from CT1 to CT2 immediately upon offloading from wagons while coordinating with KPA for adequate resources every shift.
- Ensure that all EXP/TS containers transferred by KPA to Customs warehouse under KRA order for inspection/verification are transferred back to CT2 export stack upon release by KRA.
- Ensure exports and transshipments which landed astray are promptly consolidated back to our stacks prior vessel arrival.
- Ensure exports are received in our correct stacks per vessel, port-wise, cbm, weight group while segregating sisal, cotton, garments, hides etc.
- Coordinate with vessel team for good sequences during loading while ensuring fast flow of cargo to quayside to reduce idle time at quay side.
- Ensure all containers without physically confirmed allocations are traced and updated in time.
- Ensure reconciliation of all our cargo is done and KPA on handlist shared promptly including periodic shortlists.
- Update all stack locations in the stack list
- Send receiving/preload report daily after 24hrs
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A High school diploma
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in Supply Chain or Logistics with below competitive qualities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is required
- Must be detailed-oriented and organized with work processes and documentation
- You have a self-starter attitude and are able to work independently, performing well with time-sensitive tasks coupled with a team player attitude
- Must be reliable with maintaining work schedules and prioritizing workload
- Must possess excellent time management skills to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well with time-sensitive tasks while maintain accuracy of data and communication
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured