Pollicy is looking for a Program Coordinator in Tanzania to support our different project initiatives in close collaboration with our Programs Team.
This position involves supporting the planning, managing, implementation, communication, and partnerships, etc. in order to achieve the project targets as effectively and efficiently as possible while ensuring consistency with the project work plan. The Programs Coordinator will support thematic areas related to digital inclusion, digital resiliency, and digital rights.
Reporting: You will report to the Program Manager, Feminist Movement Building and Advocacy.
1. Project Management
• Manage the day to day operational aspects of the VOTE: Women project and any other programmatic work that may arise, in consultation with the Program Manager, Feminist Movement Building and Advocacy,
• Support on managing program delivery ensuring continuous feedback loops from local partners for program improvement.
2. Research and Communication
• Support the research (where required) on basic literature reviews, survey tool development, report writing, and dissemination,
• Support the Communication Team to draft briefings, publications, and online content aimed at diverse audiences related to the research studies for platforms such as social media, traditional media, webinars, journals, etc.,
• Be prepared to share research findings at convenings, both in-person and in online spaces.
3. Capacity Strengthening
• Support on development of a digital resiliency curriculum for the VOTE: Women project,
• Facilitate training, workshops, and community dialogues (where needed) including training partners on the purpose of the programs, digital resiliency and data skills, or any other activities in alignment with the curriculum.
4. Administrative Support
• Provide planning support for the programs team within the constraints of the program’s scope, schedule, cost, and quality including recommendations for event venues, event management, facilitators, attendees, etc.
• Be the point person for all inquiry, registration, preparation, and program communication with participants, partners, and other stakeholders including government, civil society, and private sector within Tanzania with support from the team leader.
Send your CV, and a brief statement of interest telling us why you’re interested in the position and believe you are a good fit for the role.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
The deadline is September 22nd, 2021. Due to the urgency of hiring for this position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close this advertisement before the indicated closing date if sufficient applications are received.
This is open to Tanzania Nationals Only.