Reproductive Health Officer at Penda Health
Health & Safety
At least 1 year post training experience in Reproductive Health A Higher National Diploma in Reproductive Health, Comprehensive Reproductive Health or its equivalent.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
The Reproductive Health Specialist will be responsible for ensuring all reproductive health cases are properly diagnosed, and treated/referred. They will also be responsible for managing the clinic to ensure growth.
- Conduct comprehensive reproductive health assessments, including medical and sexual history, contraceptive counseling, and STI testing.
- Provide awide range of reproductive health services, including contraception management, preconception counseling, and pregnancy options counseling.
- Coordinate with Penda Health teams to create and implement reproductive health education and promotion programs.
- Perform routine gynecological exams and screenings, including Pap tests, breast exams, and pelvic exams.
- Provide support and counseling to patients facing infertility, pregnancy loss, or other reproductive health challenges
- Maintain detailed and accurate patient records, and comply with all relevant legal and ethical standards related to Clinical documentation, patient confidentiality and privacy at Penda Health
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers, to provide coordinated care to patients and ensure continuity of care.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and best practices in reproductive health, and participate in ongoing training and professional development activities
- At least 1 year post training experience in Reproductive Health
- A Higher National Diploma in Reproductive Health, Comprehensive Reproductive Health or its equivalent.
- A Basic Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Bachelor of Clinical medicine and Surgery
- Strong knowledge and experience in contraception, STI screening and treatment, fertility treatment among other outpatient Reproductive Health procedures
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured