1-2 years sales experience in a busy environment
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Based in Kisumu city Kenya, we excel in producing, buying, processing, and selling African Leafy Vegetables
We organically produce African Leafy Vegetables on our 20-acre farm and buy additional vegetables from over 100 farmers. Our other farms are 5 acres in Siaya and 26 acres in Mumias. We process these vegetables under strict quality and food safety measures to preserve the optimum nutritional value for our customers. Our pre-boiled, ready-to-fry vegetables can be found in butcheries across the country. In addition, we also sell fresh vegetables daily delivered to clients in Kisumu and western region at large.
We collaborate with organisations to provide technical GAP training and organic farming skills to local farmers
Access to markets
We buy from farmers providing a ready market for produce. Doing so enables the farmers to focus on quality production.
We process ready-to-fry vegetables under strict quality and food safety measures to preserve the optimum nutritional value for our customers.
Sales person Kisumu East: 1 position
Sales person Kisumu West: 1 position
Sales person Kisumu Central: 1 position
This position is suited to an individual with a sales background who wants to advance their career in a busy and supportive workplace. Based in the sales team, the sales executive will work closely with other sales colleagues to increase lead generation, complete sales and help the team to reach and exceed ambitious targets.
Monthly Salary (Retainer): Kes. 10,000
• Meeting with clients virtually or in-person to complete their sales orders.
• Demonstrating products and presenting during visits.
• Generating and following up on sales leads.
• Maintaining accurate sales records.
• Reviewing sales performance and setting goals.
• Any other duties assigned by the management.
Successful candidates for this position Must meet the following qualifications:
• A diploma (Minimum) in business or other relevant training.
• 1-2 years sales experience in a busy environment.
• Experience with Fast Moving Goods (FMGs) products
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Outgoing and friendly attitude.
• Wide network of business supply in Kisumu and Western
• Self driven
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.