The representative will access a company car to facilitate business activities.
ROLES OF THE MOMBASA SALES REPRESENTATIVE
1) Selling the companies entire range of products to the customers, both retail, wholesale, pharmacy, and specialty stores.
2) Opening new outlets in the assigned region.
3) Maintain a good relationship with all the customers.
4) Collection of sales debts/receivables and forwarding the same to the office.
5) Merchandising- Ensure the products are well placed in the stores and properly merchandised.
6) Work with and supervise the merchandiser/promoter stationed in the area.
7) Promotions- Proper and excellent execution of all the promotions in the assigned area, or to the specific outlets.
8) Recruitment of the merchandiser and the promoters, when the need arises.
9) Deliveries-Using the car provided by the company, the sales rep will be expected to occasionally deliver the orders to the customers.
1) At least a diploma in sales and marketing. Degree in marketing/ business administration will be an added advantage.
2) At least two years of experience in selling FMCG products in a given territory/area.
3) A clean driving license, with at least two years of driving experience (a must).
4) Willingness to relocate to Mombasa, if not a resident there.
5) Ability to communicate in Kiswahili fluently.
6) Certificate of Good conduct