Senior Financial Accountant
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Part-qualified or qualified accountant (CPA or ACA) Proven experience working with German or Swiss GAAP
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Design and implement key processes and identify areas of improvement, working closely with internal stakeholders across the company
- Manage invoices and accounts receivable, working across teams where necessary, and support other financial matters
- Ensures all invoices are processed in a timely, accurate manner, deals with queries from suppliers, and reconciliation and controls over purchasing cards
- Assist in month-end closing entries, review, and reconciliation process for all company accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of all reporting, including internal management information, investor reporting, annual financial statements, tax returns, and fundraising materials
- Prepare bank payments and assist in treasury management
- Prepare capitalization schedules, including fixed assets and IP calculations
- Be involved in a range of ad-hoc projects as and when required by the Head of Finance
- Experience in SaaS, preferably in a start-up or fintech
- Excellent analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Resourceful and innovative with a “can-do” creative attitude
- Ability to use the tools we have, recommend others, and hack the stack we already use to get the most out of them
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured