Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
Office Administrator - Ksh70 – 100,000
• Play a significant role in managing the administration department.
• General office maintenance and timely reporting for staff members
• Management of petty cash issuance and records
• Liaise with accounts department regarding payments of all invoices from vendors, ensure up to date of statutory compliance of trading licenses, insurances and other documentation
• Monitoring/issuance /Recording of company resources and gadget assigned
• Through back checks to ensure that the reception desk is not left unattended.
• Dispatch Management
• Back checks of safety of office equipment and ensure they are in proper working order
• Regular meetings with the general manager and other departmental heads around company policies and implementation.
• Monitoring and in charge of all stationery and office supplies (ordering and distributing)
• Job scheduling for the drivers and the cleaners.
• Organize meetings and manage schedules.
• Organize the filling system.
• Providing admin assistance as need arises.
• Fuel cards processing for any newly acquired car and motorcycle.
• Keep track and records of fuel analysis for the vehicles and motorcycles
• Ensure that the vehicles/Motorcycles are well maintained and in good condition at all times by keeping proper records of the service dates & insurance renewals.
• Logistics management of the company vehicles (Scheduling of client visits)
• Scheduling of leave and ensuring there are no lapses in service delivery.
• Represent the Company in need be situations.
• Keep the Finance and Admin manager updated on ongoing activities.
• Attend to any other assignment as may be given from time to time. .
• Initiating monthly requisitions for all office supplies
• In charge of insurance renewals for all company cars and motorbikes.
• Keeping of records of safety gear issued to employees.
• In-charge of keeping records of company assets.
• Minutes writing when need arises.
• Liaison with suppliers on procurement and deliveries and Manage relations with them
• Business Degree
• At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar position and busy organization
• Experience managing budgets and people
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Hard working, dedicated and of high integrity
• Reporting to Administration Manager with dotted line to HRM and Finance Manager
• Must be currently based in Mombasa