Supply Chain Executive for a Steel Manufacturing Company, to be based in Ethiopia
Summit Recruitment & Search
Supply Chain & Procurement
The successful candidate must have strong communication and negotiation skills, good analytical and strategic thinking skills, supervisory and management experience, and attention to detail
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Supply Chain Executive for a Steel Manufacturing Company, to be based in Ethiopia.
Our client, one of the leading Steel Manufacturers in the region, is looking for a skilled and proactive Supply Chain Executive. The successful candidate must have strong communication and negotiation skills, good analytical and strategic thinking skills, supervisory and management experience, and attention to detail. They must also have proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software, as well as ERP / SAP Software working experience and Knowledge. Experience in the Steel, Construction or Manufacturing sector is a MUST! As well as either Hindi or Gujarati speaking and Africa experience.
• Prepare plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
• Follow and enforce the company's procurement policies and procedures.
• Review, compare, analyse, and approve products and services to be purchased.
• Manage inventories and maintain accurate purchase and pricing records.
• Maintain and update supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
• Maintain good supplier relations and negotiate contracts.
• Research and evaluate prospective suppliers.
• Prepare budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
• Develop sourcing proposals.
• Draft contracts for management approval.
• Work with key stakeholders on sourcing proposals.
• Prepare bids based on assessment criteria for vendor selection.
• Review and shortlist bid submissions.
• Must have Bachelor's degree or higher in procurement, supply chain management, or a related field
• Must have at least 8 years of experience in procurement in a busy organization
• Professional certification in procurement (e.g. CIPS) is an added advantage
• Experience in the Steel/Construction or Manufacturing sector
• ERP / SAP Software working experience and Knowledge
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of procurement laws and regulations
• Fully proficient in Gujarati or Hindi
• Africa Experience.
Monthly Gross Salary: USD. 2,500 net.
Position Level: Mid-Level
Application: To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3MuE6lV
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured