- COMPETENT CAMBRIDGE TEACHERS – 2
- ASSISTANT TEACHERS FLUENT IN SPOKEN ENGLISH - 2
FOR THE QUALIFIED TEACHERS:
- Must have acquired training from recognized institutions.
- Not less than 3 years of experience in working in Cambridge curriculum
- Self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Willing to work even after normal working hours.
FOR UNTRAINED TEACHERS:
- Must have high levels of fluency in spoken English.
- Easily to be trained
- Self-motivated; jolly and a person who is having great affinity to children.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICANTS:
Send your application letter, CV and copies of your certificates in PDF DOCUMENT and save it as the position you are applying for and your full name before 20th January, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the qualifications and competences mentioned above will be selected for interview.
WE ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY INSTITUTION.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.