Vehicle Workshop Supervisor - Banana, Nazareth
TakaTaka Solutions Ltd
Engineering & Technology
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) or a related discipline
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Summary of Role
TakaTaka Solutions is looking to hire a workshop supervisor to help supervise repairs of its fleet of trucks and other vehicles. The position will directly report to the Logistics Manager.
TakaTaka Solutions is a waste management and recycling company. We are engaged in waste collection, material recovery, composting and recycling. We recycle 95% of the waste we collect.
● Responsible for job card allocation and job cards flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labor allocation for day-to-day workshop operations.
● Be able to determine specific timelines for different mechanical jobs on the job cards in order to determine vehicle downtime due to repairs
● Ensure that the fleet of heavy equipment/machinery/vehicles are serviced and maintained in accordance with the required service standards.
● Coordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage projects & mechanics
● Perform Routine scheduled truck inspection and record observations and findings during diagnostics and advise on the correct method of repair.
● Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
● Undertake any other ad-hoc assignments or projects as assigned by the management.
● Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) or a related discipline
● At least 2 years relevant experience in a busy workshop preferably in a supervisory role.
● Familiarity with trucks, heavy machinery and vehicle parts.
● Thorough knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical works
Skills and competencies
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Standard proven knowledge of record keeping - preferably on ms office applications
- Analytical and data driven person with proven skills
- High level of reliability and integrity
- Attention to Detail
- Dynamic, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Preferred start date
Interested candidates should apply through Brighter Monday with their CV and a short cover letter explaining (a) how this opportunity fits into the candidate’s career goals and (b) what relevant support experience they have gained so far.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured