Work experience as a Web Developer
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications with a strong bias towards ecommerce.
Web Developer responsibilities include: building an ecommerce enabled website, refining website specifications, handling ecommerce transactions and resolving technical issues.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web pages are up and running and cover both internal and customer needs.
An accounting qualification is an added advantage
· Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
· Write or review code for various applications
· Run functionality testings and debug code
· Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
· Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
· Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
· Seamless integration with other ecommerce providers including Jumia, Amazon, Alibaba etc.
· Fully integrate system to in-house accounting software and ensure accuracy and validity of transactions
· Work experience as a Web Developer
· Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS
· Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
· Understanding of security practices
· Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
· Team management skills
· Fully certified in Computer Science or relevant field
· An accounting qualification is an added advantage
· Please indicate your current and expected salary
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.