WordPress Support Team Manager
BrighterMonday Kenya Indirect Jobs
Customer Service & Support
You will handle hiring, set and communicate priorities in the team, and make sure we’re helping our team members to provide the best possible support to our customers
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re an excellent communicator, fluent in both verbal and written English, who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We believe communication is critical and there is no such thing as over-communicating.
- You love mentoring others and helping them “level up” just as much as working on a project yourself.
- You love to “nerd out” on support and bring out that enthusiasm in your team.
- You’re a quick learner, including technical concepts.
- You are comfortable giving critical feedback to peers (in a respectful and productive manner) and also truly appreciate receiving feedback yourself.
- You enjoy working remotely and managing a fully remote team.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done – with attention to detail.
- You’re happy to do tasks of all sizes, whether that means delegating work for a big project or hopping into the support queue to help with a tricky conversation.
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supervising and mentoring a team of supporters
- Hiring and managing support team growth
- Communicating with the team and supporting your peers using chat, audio, and video
- Developing targets and processes for the support team
- Identifying and analyzing support-related metrics
- Experience with:
- Managing a technical support team
- Working remotely
- Building systems and processes in support
- Analyzing support metrics
- Hiring & onboarding new team members
- Working in a technical environment (such as online software, web host, or WordPress-related company)
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Personal computer with reliable internet access
- Availability to participate in audio/video meetings at any time needed during work hours
- Previous remote work experience
Bonus points if you also have:
- Technical support experience within WordPress
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured