The Quality Assurance manager will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Ensuring that production and quality process comply with standards at both national and international level.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection of system
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of material and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and support laboratory assistant in daily process control activities.
- Responsible for document management system.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive action.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system and prepare reports to communicate the outcomes.
- Working with production and quality assurance staffs to establish procedures, standards and systems, ensuring they are followed with a guarantee to products quality.
- Liaising with our main branch in New Zealand in organizing the oil consignments.
- Preparing daily quality and analysis reports, daily oil stocks quality reports and ensure that all records are up to date.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in a science related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality assurance. Experience in oil processing will be an added advantage.
- Certification of food safety i.e. HACCP, ISO 22000
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS office.